Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Adios to my Dream Bike

Ok, I have to admit, my new Stumpjumper is pretty much my dream bike. Ever since I stared mountain biking, I've wanted a Stumpjumper. Everything from the solid components to the superfly design to the cool name, has made me want to own one.

I hadn't considered I'd ever own such a bike. I figured one of slightly less caliber would fit the bill. I'd planned to buy something that would fit my needs in my ride style, quality of components/frame, and ideally would fit within my budget.

This bike meets most of those needs and exceeds in some. So I think I'll take it back. It's just a little TOO much bike.

It was good while it lasted...

3 comments:

Sailor said...

I was just kidding, I think you can find someplace on the spaceship for the bike.... don't take it back...

Annieofbluegables said...

so now what? Are you going to trade it in for something else?

Mike said...

How sad! Keep us posted on the returns and new hunt for a bike.